Starring: Lily Collins | D.O.B: March 18, 1989 | Occuaption: Actress, model, television personality | Years Active: 2002-present | TAKEN
Lily Jane Collins is an English and American actress, model, and television personality. She was born in Guildford, Surrey, England and is the daughter of English musician Phil Collins (fun fact: you know the one who sang the Tarzan Song: You’ll Be Here in My Heaaaaaart) and his second wife, Jill tavelman. Her mother is American, and is the president of the Beverly Hills’ Women’s Club. She has a half-sister who is an actress named Joely Collins and musician Simon Collins (who’s from her father’s first marriage). From her father’s third marriage she has two half-brothers named Nicholas and Matthew Collins. When she was five she moved from England to Los Angeles and later her parents divorced. She graduated from Harvard-Westlake School and is currently a student at the University of Southern California with a major in broadcast journalism. Ms. Collins is known for her roles in The Blind Side, Abduction, and Mirror Mirror. She recently starred in a film with Logan Lerman called Stuck in Love and is starring in the first film adaptation of the New York Times bestselling “The Mortal Instruments” by Cassandra Clare, by playing Clary Fray.
- After filming the first instalment of “The Mortal Instruments”, both she and Jamie Campbell Bower unfortunately ended their relationship on an amicable basis. This won’t affect the franchise as they are both willing to continue to work on the film. They are professionals and their personal life will not get in the way of production.
- At the moment she is heart-broken for she truly loved Jamie - but things weren’t working out between them as they would constantly fight. She had this mental image that her relationship would just end up like her father’s - with divorces. Is she even ready for new love?
- She isn’t part of “Between Worlds”, however Logan Lerman who co-stars with her on the film “Stuck On Love” decided that instead of sulking around in LA, she should join him on his trip to France. They became best friends after the film and kept in touch ever since. Other than spending her winter break away from school and acting, she is also in France to attend some photo shoots and fashion shows for many winter and new year collections.
- Relationships: view her relationships here | She isn’t ready for a relationship, but will someone change that? She is best friends with Logan Lerman and immediately hit it off with Jennifer Lawrence when she visited the cast and crew on set. The two girls became close as ever due to their similar life styles and the major fame they received with their novel-turned-movie films.
- Personality Traits: serene, playful, kind-hearted